Ketamine For Horses is used mostly as a horse tranquilizer Drug. Ketamine is an anesthetic agent used alone or in combination with other anesthetics in combination can produce a level of relaxation and analgesia ideal.
Recommended for use in cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, dogs, cats, birds and exotic animals, including primates of all races, sex and age.
KETAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE INJECTION
Buy ketamine for horses
DOSAGE OF KETAMINE FOR HORSES:
Ketamine hydrochloride may be used for clinical maneuvers that require the immobilization of the patient, x-rays and to induce the use of other general anesthetics. Advantages of ketamine in veterinary anaesthesia are that it is an excellent analgesic,
and that respiration and the cardiovascular system are not depressed until doses that
are much higher than those of that needed for anaesthesia, making it very safe in use
even by relatively inexperienced personnel. However, the property of ketamine that
is most important (and is rare in the field of anaesthesia) is that it is safe and effective
when given by the intramuscular (IM) route- intravenous injection can be used but is
Ketamine horse tranquilizer , alone, or more usually together with a reversible sedative, given by the IM
route, is the main form of anaesthesia used for domestic cats world wide, and in many
countries it is also used in this way in dogs. Where there are programmes to control
the population of feral cats and dogs, the work often is performed by people with
limited training- and ketamine’s safety profile for anaesthesia makes this possible.
Most importantly, in countries where rabies is endemic, the ability to administer
ketamine by IM injection (including remotely by dart gun if necessary) is a major
consideration – a necessity for IV injection puts the veterinarian at high risk.
A combination of ketamine and xylazine guaiacol glyceryl ether may be applied to obtain an optimal general ketamine horse anesthesia. Xylazine were administered 2.2 mg / kg IM 20 minutes before induction with EGG, then after obtaining decubitus apply ketamine 1.7 mg / kg IV.
May be a dose of ketamine 2.2 mg / kg at the same time or followed by the application of xylazine at 1.1 mg / kg IV (four minutes before ketamine). This combination will give short analgesia and anesthesia, can be employed to endotracheal intubation.
horse tranquilizer ketamine
Parenteral injection, intramuscular or intravenous bolus or drip infusion by means of permeable
ketanol 100 Vials containing 50 mL of sterile injectable solution.
horse tranquilizer Drug
buy horse tranquilizer
order ketamine online for horses
• The use of ketamine, at recommended doses, does not produce significant changes in body temperature, but it should be noted that increasing the dose may be observed hypothermia, which must be controlled by external heat. The temperature is related to muscle tone. A low dose is kept slightly increased muscle tone and body temperature may rise, as doses are exceeded for less tone, hypothermia must be controlled.
• Ketamine is a poor muscle relaxant, used as single agent is not recommended for surgeries that require proper muscle relaxation.
• Salivation is intact, therefore premedicated with atropine is suggested prior to the use of ketamine. See dosage.
• Protect eyes with eye cream, to prevent excessive drying.
• Ketamine is contraindicated in patients with renal or liver failure which would increase the period of the drug in circulation, which could result to death of the animal.
• Do not use in animals with a history of hypersensitivity to the drug. Their use can be harmful in patients with malignant hypertension, prior heart failure or arterial aneurysms.
• The patient must be monitored and kept in a warm, dark place away from noise and environmental disturbances during recovery from anesthesia with ketamine
• respiratory depression can occur after high doses of ketamine have been reported cases of severe heart failure with the use of anesthetic premedication alone without combinations or high doses.
• With the use of ketamine in emergency surgical patients is not necessary fasting before, but whenever possible is recommended removal of solid intake 6 hours prior to anesthesia.
• By increasing blood pressure ketamine is recommended to control postoperative bleeding.
Buy ketamine horse tranquilizer
SIDE EFFECTS OF KETAMINE HORSE TRANQUILIZER:
Side effects are usually associated with administration of large doses of ketamine: vomiting, screaming and howling, prolonged recovery and erratic, dyspnea, spastic movements, seizures, involuntary muscle spasm, hypertonicity and opisthotonos.
ketamine horse tranquilizer for sale
• Not send for human consumption or industrial meat from treated animals until after at least five days of completion of the anesthesia.
• Not send for human consumption or industrial milk from treated animals until after at least 72 hours of the anesthesia.
ketamine horse tranquilizer
• Verify that the system of inviolability of the product and its storage and preservation conditions prior to use are adequate.
• In all cases, the doses and frequencies are at the discretion of the veterinarian is acting.
• In no way should uncover the product, transfer or expose their contents to the environment, threatening maneuvers correctly and the preservation of the inviolability of the pack.
• Store at 4 and 25 º C, away from direct sunlight, in dry and hygienic.
• Recyclable packaging. Destroy after use and throw waste collectors and not in the field or road.
• Always consult your veterinarian.
• Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Tags: ketamine horse tranquilizer, , , ketamine horse tranquilizer for sale, , buy ketamine for horses, horse tranquilizer drug, , , horse tranquilizer drugs,
VISIT OUR VETERINARY PRODUCTS HERE