a colorless, palatable syrup. Clenbuterol (4-amino-alpha-((tert-butylamino) methyl)-3,5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol hydrochloride), a beta-2-adrenergic agonist, provides bronchodilating properties with minimum effect on the cardiovascular system.
Ventipulmin Syrup is indicated for the management of horses affected with airway obstruction, such as occurs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Each ml of Ventipulmin Syrup contains 72.5 mcg clenbuterol HCl. Ventipulmin Syrup is administered orally twice per day. The initial recommended dose of Ventipulmin Syrup is 0.5 ml per 100 lbs twice daily for 3 days. If no improvement, increase dosage per label instructions, up to 2.0 ml per 100 lbs twice daily. The recommended duration of treatment at effective dose is 30 days. The effect of Ventipulmin Syrup on reproduction in breeding stallions and brood mares has not been determined. Clenbuterol HCl.
Ventipulmin Syrup Features
- Only FDA-approved solution for reversible respiratory problems.
- Treat-to-effect dose schedule provides optimum level of treatment.
- Duration of effect from 6 to 8 hours.
- Colorless, palatable syrup provides for easy oral administration.
Ventipulmin Syrup Benefits
- Relieves reversible bronchospasm arising from a variety of respiratory conditions.
- Increases mucous secretions for improved airway resistance.
- Improves mucociliary transport by decreasing thickness of mucous.
Ventipulmin Syrup Advantages
Only FDA-approved treatment to relieve reversible bronchospasm from respiratory conditions such as allergy induced respiratory distress, small airway disease or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Remove safety cap and seal; replace with enclosed dispensing cap. Connect syringe (without needle) to dispensing tip and draw out appropriate volume of¬ Syrup (clenbuterol hydrochloride). Administer to horse orally twice a day (b.i.d.). Initial dose is 0.5 mL/100 lbs body weight (0.8 mcg/kg) twice daily. See package insert for complete dosage schedule. Recommended duration of treatment at effective dose is 30 days. At end of 30-day treatment period, drug should be withdrawn to determine recurrence of signs.
There are no reviews yet.